Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cupcakes & Glitter

I decided to take some time for myself yesterday afternoon and threw together this layout of my daughter and neice taken last summer when we went home to Wisconsin to visit.

They were busy decorating cupcakes for a big family picnic later that day.


I used my Sizzix cupcake and ice cream die, rolled the bottom thru my paper crimper, and glittered up the icing top part.




Another thing I love using with ribbon on my pages , are colored staples. They not only give it extra sparkle & dimension, but hold the ends in place, as well.
And if you have girls, flowers and sparkly bling are always a requirement!


Stay tuned cuz it's almost time to share with you a BoBunny layout that I'm especially excited about!

So until next time, I'll leave you with some Well Wishes for today!




No comments: