Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tag! My Turn!


My friend Amanda J. tagged me last night so I'm gonna play along . . .

We are supposed to post the 6th picture from the 6th folder in our photo files and then tag 6 more people and ask them to do the same.

Since my stuff is VERY unorganized ( I really gotta work on that . . . It drives Bob nuts when he looks at my mess!) and since the kids have their stuff on the computer too, it took me a little while to figure out what was MY 6 & 6. But here's what it came out to:

Me & my mom this past February at the Overlook on the way to Callaway Gardens . . .

She stopped in for just 1 day with my Aunt Kathy on their way to Key West. You can tell she's from the north ~ she's SOOOO white!

OK . . .now I'm gonna tag Sandy, Kelly, Kay, Deb, Joni, and Naoko!

Let's see what you got, Girls!
(Can't wait to see Naoko's ~ she's a photographer!)

If anyone else wants to play, feel free! Tag ALL your friends!

2 comments:

AJ said...

I love that picture! Thank you so much for playing :)!

Shelley said...

I saw that picture one day when I was checking people out. It's such a sweet shot of you and your Mom..made me all teary eyed.