Friday, March 27, 2009

A Fab Page!

OK . . .It's time to share with everyone the page I made awhile back with those BoBunny papers that I was so in love with!

I couldn't share it until now cuz I was asked to make a surprise birthday page for a dear friend.
She's turning 50 on April 1st (that's a cruel joke!) and one of her best friends was throwing her a surprise scrappin' weekend at Camp Crop-A-Lot with some friends.

Everyone attending will be making her a page or two for a birthday album. I'm not able to go (REALLY wish I could!) but I put together this page for her & ABSOLUTELY love the way it turned out!

It's SO Janice!


I'll zoom in for a few closeups so you guys can see the details . . .



Gotta have some girly stuff like the pink pearls & yummy stuff like the the cocktail ribbon:



Love the stick pin in the layered buttons . . . It adds a bit of glam!


I still had a naked spot too small, really, for another photo so I made an envelope with her Stickled-up monogram . . ..


And inside she'll find an old themed postage stamp and a penney . . . The year? 1959 of course!

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Janice!
Wish I could be there to help celebrate your BIG day!

No comments: