Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2 - 22 - 92

That's a night 17 years ago that I will never forget! It's when Samantha ~ daughter #2 ~ joined our family!

She was 4 days late, but when she decided it was time to enter the world, she meant it!
Start to finish only took about 40 minutes . . .she was almost born in the car!

It was a good thing there weren't many cars on the streets of Ft. Lauderdale that night cuz Bob would have run them all over. The Dr. delivered her in his street clothes . . .he almost didn't get there in time himself!

Here's a layout I did for a class example about 7 yrs. ago using her first photos. I made myself use stickers on this (anyone who knows me knows that I hate stickers!)


It features a little taffeta bag - pink, of course - that holds our hospital bands.


And has a photo flap that lifts up for another photo of our beautiful baby girl . . .



She's even more beautiful today . . .
Here she is (on the right) with her best friend Karen . . . they're ALWAYS together!




Happy 17th Birthday, Honey!

No comments: