Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Valentine's Page

I actually took some time & made a page for myself today . . .Of course, it'll be hanging at The Shoppe for awhile as a sample page. But then it's mine!

I love the new BoBunny papers that we got in called "Sweetie Pie", so to work I went. This is the result a short time later . . .


I used my Zip E Mate die for the hinges & added rhinestones as the nailheads . . .


And lately I've been making tons of these layered flowers with my Sizzix die.



As my title, I cut out this cute phrase from Cricut's Geographically Speaking. . . .I *LOVE* my little bug!


1 page down . . . 20,000 more to go!

If you like these papers, go check out The Shoppe's Blog from yesterday . . .we used more Sweetie Pie to cover giant Hershey Chocolate Bars!

No comments: