Saturday, January 31, 2009

She Did It!

Caitlyn has finished up all of her classes at Columbus Tech and has passed her state boards. She is now a licensed costmetologist!

(That's her all the way on the right . . .)



So, this is the photo you will see on her license certificate when you sit down in her stylist chair . . .

And this is just a little something that Bob & I gave her when we heard the good news . . .
We sell these rhinestone pins at The Shoppe for the serious scrappers.

A shiny, bling~thing for her to wear to work!




Congratulations, Honey! We're proud of you!

1 comment:

Tiger&PJ said...

I love you site. Wish I could get some help with mine-don't have all the things that you and Sandy have but it's ok.
Looking forward to seeing you at the next crop if not before.
I wonder if you have any spots left for the Toadally class and is it still on the 7th of Feb?

Let me know. I would like to add you as a friend if you want.