Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The 1st of Many Projects . . .

OK . . .I finally found a moment to post something on my own blog. I'm always so busy trying to keep up with The Shoppe stuff that I can't seem to find an extra minute for myself.

So today I'm gonna share my mom's birthday card & gift with you . . .

This is one of the cards that Sandy will be teaching in her Card Cluster Class on January 17th. If you bring along specific dates, you'll be able to customize your cards.



And here is her gift . . .

I used Cricut's Storybook cartridge for the lettering and Home Accents for the flowering vines & butterfly. The butterfly's top etched layer is cut from vellum.

Of course, rhinestones are a must for the flower centers!
I posted a similar name frame on The Shoppe's blog earlier under Gift Ideas . . . You can check it out here.
Ok . . .that's it for now.

No comments: