Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yummy Stuff!

Today I'm sharing a little secret that I found.
I love to bake . . .I like cooking too, but really love baking more. I guess it's cuz of the sweet stuff involved.
Last year, hubby & I stopped at Lanes Peach Packing here in Georgia after a trip to a car show in Macon.
We took a little tour and bought some peaches & other good stuff.
Among that good stuff was a package of Cobbler Mix.

Husband absolutely love, love, loved it with the fresh peaches so I've been on the hunt for some good, easy recipes.
Found some OK make-from-scratch ones . . . but nothing like the mix was.

Well, who would have thought that while shopping at Wally World I would find one!
And for cheap!

It was tucked in with the breading, fishy-hushpuppy stuff (note on the label ~ it says fish fry products). . . .but I found it!

So here it is . . . in all it's yummy-ness!



And you gotta have some good vanilla ice cream with it when it's warm . . .that's a requirement!



Now we've only done peaches so far but I'm dying to make a cherry one! I'll let ya know how that one turns out!

No comments: