Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers & Daughters

Today, in honor of Mother's Day, I'm sharing a layout that I made about 6 years ago.
It's a special photo of me, my mom, & my 2 daughters. . . .


The paper is old Karen Foster vintage stuff, which was perfect for this photo.

I tagged it as "Mothers & Daughters" which I printed out on vellum & heat embossed in black.
Then I tore the edges, smudged it with glue stick, & heat embossed that with gold powder.


These plastic black slide frames were smudged with gold ink and filled with our maiden names.

It's titled with " 3 Generations" the same way as the other tag.
And yes . . . I did tear the photo, too. I love to tear & rip paper ~ don't be afraid!

I hope this inspires all who read today's post to have a photo taken of you, your daughters, & your moms . . . Create something beautiful, & meaningful for all of your future generations to come . . . . to let them know how special Moms & Daughters are!
Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
I love you!




No comments: